top of page

Your Expansion begins with you... 

So you're sitting there, thinking "This can't be all there is to life.. Why is this so damn hard!?!" The sometimes daily struggle to even get out of bed and DO anything.. Make a cup of coffee, shower, get dressed? 

Wait, I have to get dressed? These days? Do people even still do that? Nope! I'm out! 

Trust me I know, Momma said there'd be days like this. 

You might even ask yourself from time to time if it's time for a change, like a BIG change. Maybe you're thinking it really IS you, maybe it's time to kick out all the uninvited guests. You know the ones...That stupid nagging voice that always tells you things that make you doubt your very existence, or maybe you are thinking about taking the gag off of the other voice. The one that tells you you really stink and you need to get your ass in the shower!

Truly, we can ALL relate and it actually really is you, but it's also me and your mom, and your brother and your scuzzy uncle Joe. Just kidding, uncle Joe is a great guy! I don't know you or your family or what you've been through, but I do know that only 10% of life is what happens to us and the other 90% is how we react to it. Now say that out loud to yourself right now and if you feel a cord strike in you then you are in the right place!


You can create a mindset to push past what's holding you back and reach amazing new heights.

That's where I come in... My name is Kryst Kay, founder and owner of Burdens for Blessings.

I am an advocate in helping people heal THEMSELVES in unconventional ways. I'm an energy healer, I am a Reiki Master, as well as a native American practitioner (medicine woman). I am certified in Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic programming, life coaching, plant medicine coach, psychedelic therapist & more. I use a mixture of all of these modalities in session and ceremony. I have experience in this area for over 5 years. Most importantly, I am a human being who has struggled through this thing called life, just like you and everyone else.

Again, I am an advocate of helping people learn ways to heal themselves naturally, albeit, sometimes unconventionally... I am into the "Woowoo" stuff, but if you are not, that's perfectly fine because I am here to help you, the way YOU resonate with healing.  I am a firm believer that this amazing, giant rock we live on called Earth, has provided us with quite literally EVERYTHING we need to heal ourselves, body, mind and soul, and has since the beginning of our existence. We need each other though.. I do not care how bad-ass you think you are, when you've hit the bottom and you've never felt so alone, you will reach out when it is time and your soul knows when that time is right. I hope that you will consider reaching out to me.

Only 10% of life is what happens to us, the other 90% is how we react to it. 


Our mission is to align with the collective to restore and maintain spiritual, physical and mental health. We intend to do this by being aligned ourselves with the intent of the highest good for all.

Our vision is to one day see a world of enlightened and connected souls, who share a common goal of helping the collective elevate and evolve to a place where there is no longer Dis-ease and corruption.

bottom of page